Purchase, return and refund policy
THE CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICATION OF OUR PURCHASE, EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ON-LINE PURCHASES
Our predominant concern is the total satisfaction of our customers. As a result, the return or the exchange of tires purchased online from your Otobox retailer (the one who received the tires you purchased) is authorized in the 30 days following the purchase, under the condition that the tires were never installed on a vehicle. Moreover, Otobox accepts such a return without charge.
Prerequisite for the Return or the Exchange of an Online Purchase:
- The initial receipt of the transaction – The receipt obtained by email following the purchase. Access your account at https://otobox.ca and download or print your invoice from the purchasing history.
- The payment mode used (credit or debit card) – The reimbursement takes the form of the payment mode used (a credit card payment prompts a reimbursement by credit card.) Grant 5 to 20 business days after the receiving and the verification of the returned merchandise for the processing of the reimbursement.
- The corroboration of the name, address, telephone number and the customer signature may require the presentation of a valid ID document including a photograph.
- The tires ordered (that have not been mounted on rims or otherwise used).
Additional Considerations Concerning Returns or Exchanges
- Tires mounted on rims are excluded from the reimbursement policy.
- Any manufacturer’s warranty in effect will be honored.
Additional Considerations Concerning the Cancellation of an Online Purchase
- The cancellation of a purchase requires the obtainment of an authorization via a session in your account. Click on the link appearing in the email accompanying your invoice.
- In the event that we receive your purchase cancellation after the processing of the sale, your cancellation request will then need to conform to the terms and conditions of our Purchasing, Exchange and Cancellation Policy.